The Fine Art Partnership The single destination for all your Fine Art requirements
Whether you are a dealer, collector, decorator, interior designer, project manager or private person wishing to decorate their home and begin their own private collection - we have a range of paintings which are framed, restored and ready to go as well as those which are as yet untouched.
Paintings Bought & Sold : Commission Sales & Global Sourcing and Selling Agents on behalf of professional referrers, banks, trusts, individual & corporate clients handling all details relating to private treaty, the fine art trade and auction.
- Buying outright with immediate payment.
- Selling on behalf of owners of paintings for an agreed commission + website admin fee.
- Buying on behalf of clients from private owners and dealers for an agreed commission.
- Viewing auction sales world-wide and advising buyers.
- Advising for purchase or sale by auction:
- Worldwide Shipping and Delivery directly through our extensive network of reliable and cost effective carriers and couriers.
- Discretion is paramount. Whether the best solution for sourcing or selling your fine art is through our extensive international network of dealers, 100% confidentially through private treaty with collectors, or through fine art auctions around the world. Whatever it is we agree to sell for you, or whatever you wish us to find and purchase on your behalf - we look forward to satisfying your requirements discreetly and efficiently.
- Framing - Professional advice and execution from an unrivalled selection of the finest modern and antique frames to suit any painting.
- Restoration - This is one of the most critical elemenets in the handling of fine art and we have expert restorers who specialise both in specific mediums as well as periods, so you will know that the best job possible will always be the result.
- Valuations – whether a new record or an update of a previous valuation - for insurance, probate or family division - all are handled and executed to the highest industry standards. This service can include a detailed photographic inventory, which is invaluable as regards insurance companies, estate documents and legal records.
- Interiors Consultation and Artwork Rental – Whether a boardroom or office block, for exhibition, hospitality space or showroom, we can advise on the best possible collection for purchase or long/short term renting; up to and including hanging and display of the same. For the corporate sector in particular there are several reasons to rent; particularly relating to the advantage for the company of the opportunity to change the artworks they are displaying without cost to the company. Likewise from a structuring perspective, budgets might suggest that rental rather than purchase is in line with policy or indeed to take advantage of tax breaks which could be involved for the company by renting art.
- Fine Art Lectures - by world class speakers on a wide variety of subjects for groups, soirees, societies etc…
Contact us through the form provided, or by email or telephone as indicated at the bottom of the page. Please feel free to specify any special requests or wishes you have, or should you wish to learn more about any of the paintings available for purchase on our website. Include as much or as little detail as you like and we will be happy to advise with no obligation.